Sell online with YourShop Online Shop
- YourShop Online Shop is a very fast eCommerce Solution. It is central to the online purchase process and frees you from maintaining yourself a top end eCommerce solution. You can concentrate on your business while YourShop provides the technology and infrastructure, backups, security updates and developments. Even connecting to PSPs and ERPs is easy as we will help you getting it running.
Create your very fast online shop
- Create your very fast online shop with payment by Credit Card, PayPal, TWINT or Postcard.
- As an innovative and technologically leading SWISS company, YourShop continuously integrates feedback and customer needs and keeps everyone informed on the news page.
- Whether you sell one product or thousands, YourShop online shops provide quick access worldwide.
- YourShop accepts all type of products including software to download and licences.
- Connect with your ERP (management software) to handle large amounts of products.
- Click here if you want to rent out your products.
- The YourShop price includes hosting, the integration of the most up to date eCommerce technologies and security updates, as well as the daily saving of your data.
- Our Servers are in Switzerland. We host them in a suburb of the city of Lausanne.
Your eCommerce adviser
- For your online sales to be successful, several factors need to be managed. With YourShop, an eCommerce adviser helps you get the best out of your shop.
- We help you to organise your shop from its creation to its operation, with the aim of optimising your sales. We also advise you on the use of other media including social networking sites, emailing and search engines.
Marketing and SEO
- YourShop stores are optimised for all the different screen sizes on mobile phones, iPads, and computers.
- Did you know that search engines penalise slow sites? YourShop designs your online shop to be ultra-fast, giving you an extra chance to position your site even more effectively.
- YourShop is connected to Datatrans, Ingenico, PayPal, PostFinance, and Worldline, all of which are secure payment methods.
- Indicate the organisation with which you would like to work and we will put you in touch so that you can set up your contract with them.
Run your shop
- View your sales by client, day, month, year or other criteria, in the BackOffice of YourShop.
- YourShop uses Google analytics and allows you, with adwords, to monitor your conversions.
Your graphic identity
- YourShop showcases your products.
- On request, we can adapt your graphic identity to your online shop.
Guarantee your online sales success
- To ensure the success of your online sales, you must have a product for which there is a demand, or it covers a niche market. It would be perfect if you were the only shop that supplies this product, but it is probaby unlikely. To be better than your competitors, your online shop must be easy to access, easy to understand, up to date, and well presented. Your prices must be more favourable than your competitors. The customer must be persuaded that he will benefit from the best price, and the best product. Above all, it is very important your shop is easily found. When a potential customer contacts you, and has questions about your product and its ranges, and its benefits, you must be able to reply promptly.
- By working with YourShop, you make sure you are having an excellent visibility of your products. In the YourShop online shop, navigation is fast and searches are easy. We help you create your very fast online shop in the most effective way.
- To sell, your online shop must appear at the top, on the first page of search engine results. It is essential that potential customers click on your products. We often hear that in order to sell, you have to invest in paid advertising. Even if this places your shop in first position on search engines, it is expensive and short-lived. When you stop paying for the advertising, you are no longer in first place. YourShop online stores comply with search engine regulations and we will help you to appear first on search engine pages with our SEO tips.